10 Sandwich recipe musts

I love sandwiches, there an easy, quick lunch and there are so many different varieties to choose from. I usually stop off at Asda on my way to work to pick one up but to save money and eat a little bit healthier I have decided to start making my own. So ditch the usual ham and cheese sandwich and try one of these recipes I have found that look delicious and will get you excited for lunch time.

This recipe for Bacon Cheddar Grilled Cheese Egg in a Hole was so good that my boyfriend proposed to me - no joke!:
Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
No need to travel to South Florida to enjoy a Cuban sandwich. Make this Pulled Pork Cuban Sandwich | by Life Tastes Good at home using leftover pulled pork, fresh homemade pickles, your favorite ham and cheese, and soft, fresh baked bread from the bakery. It's easy and full of flavor! #LTGrecipes
SO GOOD! This Tuna Salad is easy and healthy. The surprising secret ingredient in this tuna salad makes it so addictive. Try this as cheesy tuna melts!
Deluxe Egg Salad
Avocado sandwich
Cheesesteak-Sandwiches1
Chicken_Stuffed_FrenchBread
Let me know if you like any of these or if you have any interesting sandwich recipes.

Mummascribbles

//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.jsPink Pear Bear

Cuddle Fairy

9 Comments

1. July 5, 2016 / 11:56 am

I am on a diet, this was quite literally the worst post I could have clicked on whilst feeling starving hungry, with only fish and eggs waiting for me for lunch. What I wouldn't do for some oozy cheese right now! Lol xx #TwinklyTuesday

2. July 5, 2016 / 1:29 pm

ohhh sorry, I feel your pain because I am trying to be “good” but am going to try one for a cheat over the weekend x

3. July 5, 2016 / 7:54 pm

I'm not a sandwich person but that grilled cheese pizza thing is NAUGHTY! Perfect comfort food x #bigpinklink

4. July 6, 2016 / 8:09 pm

Ooooh, the bacon, cheddar grilled cheese egg in a hole, looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! They all look pretty good actually, but that one made me drool the most! I'm trying to avoid carbs at the moment (booooo!!) so I'm not eating sandwiches, but they are a pretty easy, delicious staple for lunch, aren't they?! I will have to keep some of these recipes for a treat!!
    #bigpinklink

5. July 7, 2016 / 2:28 pm

These look and sound delicious bit my all time favourite has to be a crisp sandwich! #twinklytuesday

6. July 7, 2016 / 2:28 pm

7. July 8, 2016 / 9:50 pm

The tea sandwiches look super cute but I think the steak and cheese may just beat them!

8. July 14, 2016 / 7:25 pm

I'm liking the sound of the pesto, avocado and spinach sandwich. I take lunch to work – usually rolls – but it can be so hard to be inspired, so this is a fab post for me. Thanks for linking to #PoCoLo x

9. July 22, 2016 / 10:56 am

I like the tuna salad one! That looks tasty.
    Thanks for linking to #PoCoLo – sorry it took so long to get to commenting. xx