Pssst, my 5 makeup products that make me look Human again!

Let’s be honest once you become a mum does anyone have time to put on makeup. But sometimes I have to because I don’t fancy rocking up to work make up free and giving everyone the fright of their lives.

Of a morning we are on a pretty tight schedule so i keep my make up to a bare minimum so i atleast look half decent. My 5 must have products are,

Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Mascara 7.5ml £25.00 Debenhams Deep Black

Image result for yves saint laurent shocking mascara

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation £9.99 Boots Light Vanilla

Image result for bourjois healthy mix foundation light vanilla

Benefit Boi-ing Eye Bright Kit £5 Boots

Image result for benefit boi-ing eyebright kit mini

Sleek MakeUp Blush Pink Lemonade Blush £9.99 Boots

Image result for Sleek MakeUp Blush Pink Lemonade Blush

Boots Essentials Lip Salve Strawberry £1 Boots

Image result for Boots Essentials Lip Salve Strawberry

Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

You Baby Me Mummy
Diary of an Imperfect Mum: Family Fun Linky
Share:

7 Comments

1. March 31, 2016 / 11:46 pm

Ooh that sleek make up looks ace, perfect for last minute on the train additions 😉 #brilliantblogposts

2. April 1, 2016 / 3:41 pm

Sleek do the best blushers don't they?! I have a rose gold one which is a great 'homage' to (and a heck of a lot more affordable than) Nars iconic Orgasm #brilliantblogposts

3. April 4, 2016 / 9:00 am

Great essentials, I have used that foundation before, currently I am using a Rimmel Lasting Finish and I am really rating it for a high street brand. x #thelist

4. April 7, 2016 / 10:45 am

Is that foundation nice and light. My older skin is needing it now and I have never used foundation before but anything oily or heavy is no good. TY for linking up with #FamilyFun 🌸

5. April 7, 2016 / 1:04 pm

These sound like fabulous products! I rarely wear make up but when I do I feel like I'm a different person! #FamilyFun x

6. April 15, 2016 / 4:02 pm

Great selection, I gave up on make-up a while ago! 😉
    #FamilyFun