What will Toddler Bedroom tours be like in the next 50 years?

I always love having a nosey around peoples houses to see how they have decorated, I also love watching YouTube bedroom tours. This made me think to do a little tour of Heidi’s bedroom.

As soon as I found I was having a girl at my 20 week scan my first thought was get the paint brushes out! I had always dreamt of having a little girl and them having the girliest, pinkish bedroom I could do.

Also there is a little theme were her name just seems to be everywhere haha. I think I did this because I could never find anything with my name on when I was small so if I find anything Heidi related I buy it.

Bought from a Facebook page

My First Years

Christening Present

Here is a little video of what her room looks like.

//www.youtube.com/get_player

If you want to know were anything is from just ask and ill be happy to share. I would also love to see your bedroom tours.

A Bit Of Everything
Pink Pear Bear
Share:

9 Comments

1. March 23, 2016 / 1:20 pm

Aw, what a pretty room! I love the name plate! I have my kids' names on their room doors as well. I like having a peep at how creative some people can be. I am not that great with decorating heehee…thanks for sharing with #abitofeverything

2. March 25, 2016 / 12:51 am

Pretty room! We have a lot of name things in our eldest's room, & I now feel a bit bad about it as our youngest has a much rarer name so we never see anything with her name! #abitofeverything

3. March 28, 2016 / 6:20 pm

What a gorgeous bedroom! I know what you mean about the names, my mum still does that for me haha. I love all the property shows on telly so I can snoop at people's houses. #bigpinklink

4. March 28, 2016 / 7:48 pm

Hey, I did one on my channel a while back. It's lovely to look back on, especially as we will be doing his room up to suit him getting a little older when we move. Your's looks gorgeous! #bigpinklink

5. March 28, 2016 / 8:26 pm

Very pretty, a real girls room. I love her bed and the christening present is fab, what a lovely idea. 🌸

6. March 29, 2016 / 4:22 pm

Haha I would have loved this room when I was a wee one! I could never find anything with my name on though! #twinklytuesday

7. March 29, 2016 / 8:45 pm

Oh my gosh, I love it!! Will you come and do my room for me please?!?!? The pink stripes are especially lush. My kids' bedrooms are still 'in progress' two years after moving in. I really must do something about that…is what I say every week! Thanks for linking up with us! #bigpinklink

8. April 4, 2016 / 10:32 pm

Such a great room the bed is adorable 🙂 we are in the throws of creating Monkey's big boy room as we move him out the nursery. He has opted for blue (he was given the choice) we've left it a bit lat though and still ave loads to do putting furniture together and wall stickers on etc. But since my mat leave starts next week I am hoping the smaller jobs will keep me pre occupied. Its sort of got a pirate theme. Thank you for joining us at #BloggerClubUK hope to see you again this week x

9. April 5, 2016 / 8:42 pm

Ahh it's lovely to decorate for girls isn't it? The room looks lovely and bet she is in heaven in it too. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme